Recent content by anttimonty

  1. A

    Xbox 360 Jtag or RGH Hack Easy Update to Dashboard 17502 with XeBuild GUI

    Just making sure that with this mod my X360 is region free?
  2. A

    Xbox 360 Jtag or RGH Hack Easy Update to Dashboard 17502 with XeBuild GUI

    Yea thanks, did that a bit earlier, but for some reason I couldn't edit my post to all is well :D
  3. A

    Xbox 360 Jtag or RGH Hack Easy Update to Dashboard 17502 with XeBuild GUI

    I just updated my firmware using this guide and everything seemed to go fine. My dash is now reporting 2.0.16547 and all my games work. Only problem is that I can't run the official system update now :( I have extracted the official update just as instructed to the root of my fat32 formated USB...
  4. A

    Easily update your Jtagged Xbox 360 to Kernel / Dashboard 13604 with FbBuild 0.33

    fbbuild gives me the following error: fbBuild_0.33>fbbuild.exe -c falcon -f 13604 -d mydata u pdflaash.bin --------------------------------------------------------------- fbBuild v0.33 (R:272) --------------------------------------------------------------- **** could not read smc.bin (-1)...
  5. A

    Easily update your Jtagged Xbox 360 to Kernel / Dashboard 12611 with FbBuild 0.11

    Thank you got it working. <:o) Thank you for Kinect also, finally got my fiancee to play games also :D
  6. A

    Easily update your Jtagged Xbox 360 to Kernel / Dashboard 12611 with FbBuild 0.11

    Ok now I'm confused. My dash show it is 12611, I can run homebrew apps and games that I have previously installed on HDD, but whenever I connect kinector try to run a kinect game the system tells me that I need a system update :( Please help.
  7. A

    Easily update your Jtagged Xbox 360 to Kernel / Dashboard 12611 with FbBuild 0.11

    I just did what was told in the tutorial using original nand backup execpt at the very end I didn't: -Unplug the power brick and leave it disconnected for two minutes. -Re connect the power brick, power the console on and if everything has gone ok your console should boot in to the 12611 Dash...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom