Recent content by Bassguitarista

  1. B

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Ok, I'll see if I can do that. Thanks for the info!
  2. B

    Hello Forums

    Hey thanks!. I have 3 bass guitars and two acoustic 6-string guitars. Nothing fancy. I can tell you that one is an old Yamaha 5-string bass from probably 15 years ago, a Cort 5-string bass (my first bass when I was 16 in 2000), and a black 4-String Warlock. The one acoustic guitar is an...
  3. B

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Also, for some reason it does not detect my wireless network. I'm pretty sure that the PSP is not compatible with all wireless encryption standards though, so perhaps that is why. I haven't really looked into that much. I am also using a new USB transfer cable to do the transferring. I found...
  4. B

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Well, this happened with the original memory stick that came with the PSP. This prompted me to buy another one ( I wanted a bigger one anyway). The same thing occurred with both memory sticks. They are both genuine pro duo sticks. The gist of what Windows is saying is that it does not detect...
  5. B

    Hello Forums

    Hehe thank you. :-)
  6. B

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Looking for help with a particular issue related to these firmware files. For some reason, I cannot transfer any EBOOT.PBP files to my PSP 3000 (firmware v.6.61), other than the one that is contained in the PROUPDATE folder. Please also note that I do attempt to transfer the folder in which...
  7. B

    Hello Forums

    Hello All, Avid gamer from Michigan here. Also a new parent, which limits my game time these days, but I still game when I can. Wouldn't change it at all though. I love my little guy. As you may be able to tell from my user name, I am also a bass guitar player. (not spanish at all, nor...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom