Recent content by berry

  1. B

    Digiex Exclusive: Premade Windows 98 Virtual Machine for use with older games

    That's what I figured. For now I've got another image working in Virtualbox but it's graphics visualization is not as good as in VPC. Seems to be a known Virtualbox issue with Win98 unfortunately. Let's hope someone finds a way to run VPC in Win8.....
  2. B

    Digiex Exclusive: Premade Windows 98 Virtual Machine for use with older games

    Thanks for the image. I've been using it in Win7 for a few years now, but am running into an issue with Win8.1 (non-pro). Since VPC2007 doesn't work on 8 (thanks MS ..) I installed Virtualbox. It recognizes the image, but gives all kind of driver errors when starting up. Most annoying is the...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom