Recent content by bmxbikeco

  1. B

    Copy and Extract content from an Xbox One USB Formatted Drive on a Windows PC

    This is why I liked the xbox 360, I could rip and burn games all day long and it really only cost me about $2-5 a game depending on how long I rented it for. Looks like I am forced to spend money on games for now (not complaining). Other than that I am a huge fan of the Xbox One! Thanks for...
  2. B

    Copy and Extract content from an Xbox One USB Formatted Drive on a Windows PC

    Oh ok, so is it the same case with Xbox one games? Like ifyou copied downloaded games from someone else’s console you still couldn’t playthem unless your Xbox One is listed as their “home console,” correct? Also, let’ssay you do copy their games and then go out and rent a game to achieve...
  3. B

    Copy and Extract content from an Xbox One USB Formatted Drive on a Windows PC

    Ok so I finally gave in and bought an Xbox One since they released the whole backwards compatibility thing with Xbox 360. The reason I did not want to give up my 360 is because I have a lot of Backed-up games (burned) but I figured that the Xbox One would play them since the dude working at the...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom