Recent content by brandz101

  1. B

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Hey lads, just thought I would post an update. I followed this tutorial 100%, and it worked excellently! Thank you Insane Nutter, God bless :)
  2. B

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Thanks for the advice Insane Nutter :) Sorry for the late reply, things have been a bit crazy haha, but God is good. Wow 4gb is quite a lot for a Memory Stick Pro Duo! Mine was only 1gb haha! Thank you for the help with the adapter. I ordered one, it should arrive sometime this week. Thanks for...
  3. B

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Could anyone possibly recommend a reliable Pro Duo adapter (that takes Micro SD cards) that I could get off of Amazon? All the ones I have seen have very unreliable and inconsistent reviews. The import fee is very expensive where I am, so I'm really trying to make an informed purchase if at all...
  4. B

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up on Metal Slug mate :) Do you know if there is a certain speed of the micro SD card that a PSP can't handle? I got told that I should get 80mb/s, but in the video by Retro Game Players (he informed me about this amazing forum), he uses a 100mb/s...
  5. B

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Oh that makes a lot more sense, thank you InsaneNutter. I'm going to get a microusd adapter for my PSP (memory card is way too small haha) today. I know you recommended 6.61 CFW, but do you perhaps know if it can run all the emulators (the same emulators which someone on 6.60 would run)? I saw...
  6. B

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Thank you very much for your reply. I have been stressing like crazy haha. You have saved many PSP's from being bricked InsaneNutter :) Sorry, I just need to confirm, do I not need to download an emulator for my PC (windows) to be able to play downloaded psp games on my psp? Can I simply go to...
  7. B

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Hello, I'm new to this forum. I really need some help if anyone is able. I have a PSP 2000, and I am really struggling with this whole process. Will I brick my PSP if I download the 6.60 version, and then use a game that only works on 6.61? In your honest opinion, would it be better to get 6.61...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom