Recent content by cmarti

  1. C

    Xbox 360 Partition 2 Download (Xbox 1 Emulator)

    Thank you! Went today to BestBuy and got the Halo 2 game and when I tried to run it on my 4GB Xbox with a hacked 320gb drive got an error, a quick google search and here I am. Did the patch for the partition 2 and now it work perfectly, now I need to do the same with my two nephews Xbox's. I...
  2. C

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    320GB gives you 293GB of usable space, just did two Xbox's.
  3. C

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Just finished upgrading two Xbox's we got last night at Walmart on the Black Friday sale, it was a breeze. Got two WD Blue 320GB laying around and the whole process took maybe 15mins. I like to thank the creator of the utilities and the person who posted this in here. Awesome job! Thanks...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom