Recent content by daPolska25

  1. D

    Lenovo IdeaPad U410 vs. MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display

    Well I ended up buying the Lenovo, because 1. I found it for $100 less at best buy, and for $750, those specs are a real deal. 2. I only need this computer for 4 years, for high school, and then I'm going to buy the best MacBook with Retina Display or whatever the fanciest new technology is at...
  2. D

    Lenovo IdeaPad U410 vs. MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display

    [/LIST] Well I'm planning on buying CS6 Design & Web Premium for whatever computer I buy. Also, schoolwork, entertainment, music (creation and consumption), and general email, browsing, etc. Yes Pretty much (look at the first point) I will mainly use Ubuntu, and then have the hardware's OS as...
  3. D

    Lenovo IdeaPad U410 vs. MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display

    So my 5-year-old HP Pavilion's motherboard died recently, and I don't feel up to finding a replacement as that exact motherboard model is retired, and I was planning on buying a new computer anyway. So I've decided to go with a laptop this time (the Pavilion was a desktop), and I'm trying to...
  4. D

    How to backup GameBoy and GameBoy Colour save games from retail cartridges

    So I just put the app on the flash card (an R4 will work, right?). Put the flashcard and GB cartridge in the DS. And then just run the app off of the flashcard just like a normal game?
  5. D

    How to backup GameBoy and GameBoy Colour save games from retail cartridges

    Well I haven't really done anything significant since beating the Elite Four...just some running around on the S.S. Tidal and some small Battle Frontier streaks, but I don't think I would even want to lose that much... So about that DS...would I need to modify the firmware/void the warranty as...
  6. D

    How to backup GameBoy and GameBoy Colour save games from retail cartridges

    I want get the saves off of Pokemon Emerald and FireRed GBA cartridges, so I can use them in my emulator on my phone. Do I need a DS and a DS Flashcard? I've long since traded in my DS and DSi for the 3DS but still have an R4, so if I do maybe I could borrow somebody's DS... But it would...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom