Recent content by darkenn

  1. D

    Xbox 360 Jtag or RGH Hack Easy Update to Dashboard 17502 with XeBuild GUI

    I fail to read. I didn't realize the U needed to be capital. So just to confirm, $$ystemUpdate was what worked. Thanks so much for all your help!
  2. D

    Xbox 360 Jtag or RGH Hack Easy Update to Dashboard 17502 with XeBuild GUI

    Thx for the response. Yes, the USB stick is FAT32. I also tried renaming the folder as you said. Unfortunately the xbox still doesn't recognize it as an update. However, when I turn on the xbox with the kinect attached, it says that I need to do an update and go through xbox live to do so...
  3. D

    Xbox 360 Jtag or RGH Hack Easy Update to Dashboard 17502 with XeBuild GUI

    Hello InsaneNutter. First off, thanks so much for the detailed tut. I was able to update the nand and got the dash up to 16537 and retained the jtag. I'm also stuck with the kinect update. I tried following this post...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom