Recent content by Detection

  1. D

    Hello From Denmark

    Yea welcome, seems like a great forum from what Ive read so far !
  2. D

    Hey from the UK

    Thanks ! You too !
  3. D

    Hey from the UK

    Ah cool, Im originally from Newcastle LOL I don't hate anyone but I think this Video is appropriate lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnymmpTuv5Y
  4. D

    Content filters

    AFAIK Three have always had an adult section, but you have to verify your age via Credit Card first..... yea right.... "Hey Im looking at porn, here is all my details" lol
  5. D

    Free ps3

    I would just buy a cheap one from eBay with a broken BR Drive or something similar and fix it up or Get 2 and make 1 from them both
  6. D

    Hey from the UK

    Yea your not wrong there, 5am I got to bed and I'm up again at 11am lol Yea defo, speak soon ;)
  7. D

    Osama Bin Laden Confirmed Dead

    Yeaaaaa, at last !! Maybe, just maybe, Taliban will back down slightly now, but I have my doubts
  8. D

    What Do You Think Is Better Bittorrent or utorrent

    uTorrent, and always have, get full speed on almost everything depending on seeds of course Very tiny, very tiny, very fast, easy to setup.
  9. D

    Hey from the UK

    Hey guys and gals, just thought I'd say a quick hello :) Im 32, From Durham in the UK and spend 25 hours a day on my PC. Love leaks, betas, new stuff, the usual things, I repair / build machines, all the geeky Tech stuff. So nice to meet you all, speak soon coz Im about to go up to bed to...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom