Recent content by DonGrinch

  1. D

    Wii U Permanent Homebrew Channel / Launcher Exploit Tutorial [5.5.1 to 5.5.3 Haxch Wii U Hack]

    Thank you for the reply! Gonna try that and let you know if it worked! Thanks
  2. D

    Wii U Permanent Homebrew Channel / Launcher Exploit Tutorial [5.5.1 to 5.5.3 Haxch Wii U Hack]

    Hi Guys, I recently purchased a preowned Nintendo WiiU I wanted to hack it and use game Roms. I have only the soft hack so far. What I don't get is how can I download a DS Game to the WIIU to hard hack it, without updating the system? To launch or register the unit to my nintendo account it...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom