Recent content by Emowii

  1. E

    NXE Preview Dashboard [Exclusive Early Download]

    Well, that's an obvious solution. But others have said it worked for them using a disc, so I'm curious to figure out what they did differently.
  2. E

    NXE Preview Dashboard [Exclusive Early Download]

    I tried that. The system doesn't even seem to be able to read the disc. It just says it's a mixed media disc, but does nothing with it.
  3. E

    NXE Preview Dashboard [Exclusive Early Download]

    Can someone help me burn this file correctly? I'm using a mac. I've tried putting the file in a "Burn folder", and then burning it. I've tried putting the file in a regular ol folder, and burning that. Then I tried putting the file in a "smart folder", and burning that. All 3 times the 360...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom