Recent content by Epic.

  1. E

    Step by Step Guide to purchasing Games from US Xbox One Store from any region

    Can confirm US Xbox Live Cards off pcgamesupply.com work fine, just change the site region to US on account.xbox.com, add a US billing address (Preferably Oregon as no tax), redeem the code
  2. E

    Step by Step Guide to purchasing Games from US Xbox One Store from any region

    Also, OP, can you just confirm one thing? If I plan to use a prepaid code and redeem it after I set my xbox.com to US whereas originally it is AUS, after I redeem the code, will I then have two accounts under commerce.microsoft.com? Like would I have AU - Personal Account and US - Personal...
  3. E

    Step by Step Guide to purchasing Games from US Xbox One Store from any region

    Hey mate, I've had an eye on this guide for a while and was waiting for someone to try it with a giftcard code :) So all worked out good for you? I was planning to do the same however I need someone in the U.S for the code. Any chance you could message me his username? Thanks

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom