Recent content by facundoj

  1. F

    Wii U Permanent Homebrew Channel / Launcher Exploit Tutorial [5.5.1 to 5.5.3 Haxch Wii U Hack]

    Ok thanks, i think i will use that tutorial and wait to 33c3.
  2. F

    Wii U Permanent Homebrew Channel / Launcher Exploit Tutorial [5.5.1 to 5.5.3 Haxch Wii U Hack]

    And can I install haxchi with a WUP installer game and then install CBHC with it to boot with CFW? Or should I buy the game? I know it's complicated but the economy in my country isn't good and I can't buy a ds game right now. I don't want to wait a lot because maybe nintendo will release an...
  3. F

    Wii U Permanent Homebrew Channel / Launcher Exploit Tutorial [5.5.1 to 5.5.3 Haxch Wii U Hack]

    Does this work with a game installed with wup installer? Or must I buy it?

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom