Recent content by fallenskater

  1. F

    How to mod GTAIV for PS3

    I think half the people who tried doing this tutorial, FAILED. the reasoning is because you didn't show us how you u got to the 2nd step, You start the tutorial on step one not 2
  2. F

    How to mod GTAIV for PS3

    Confused Okay so i'm a bit confused. Where do I back-up the common.rpf? Where do I get the eboot.bin and etc etc.... as seen on the first picture on this post. MAKE A BACK UP of your ps3 game "GTA IV"??? if you could simply show this tutorial of backing up the game i'd appreciate it!! ALSO...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom