Recent content by Gaetano Santorelli

  1. G

    Completed: Dungeon Defenders trial XBLA

    THX :) i'm waiting...
  2. G

    Completed: Dungeon Defenders trial XBLA

    Hi, i open this topic for download the demo of Dungeon Defenders, please can you link me the download?:D (sorry for my english)
  3. G

    Guardian Heroes Xbox 360 Trial Download (From Mexico Xbox Live)

    I have no problems with this game, it goes very well and do not ask me the latest update, why?
  4. G

    DmC Devil May Cry Demo Download

    Hello, the demo did not work, says "clean up disk and restart the console," I put the demo again in the usb and it says the same error when it appears "Capcom".
  5. G

    Xbox 360 Dashboard / System Update 2.0.16197.0 Download With Avatars

    i have the old model of xbox 360 arcade MODIFIED, i'm afraid of losing the modified doing this updates :(
  6. G

    Sonic Generations Xbox 360 Demo 2 Download (New Demo)

    the demo don't start!
  7. G

    Xbox 360 Dashboard / System Update 2.0.16197.0 Download With Avatars

    I have a modified xbox 360, if I install this updates, no risk of losing the change? (sorry my english)

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom