Recent content by Gibbster

  1. G

    Hddhackr Undo Files Downloads & Uploads

    i know on the latest version of hdd hacker they have .bins for up to 1 tb but i can't figure out how to make or download a undo.bin for a 500 gb .bin for a 640 gb hard drive?
  2. G

    Hddhackr Undo Files Downloads & Uploads

    Hello I am having trouble with the undo.bin, i think its the drive I am using WD6400BPVT-00HXZT1, I have been trying 500gb bin, 320 bin doesn't work at all. I think the bins do work its just the undo.bin Im having trouble to name and keep getting checksum error. I am still not quite sure how...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom