Recent content by goodandbetter

  1. G

    Android Phone as a VPN Gateway [Bypass Tethering Block]

    Hi Fabio de Gaetano. Would you mind sharing how you got the userinit.sh to run automatically? Thanks for your help.
  2. G

    Android Phone as a VPN Gateway [Bypass Tethering Block]

    Hello insanenutter, thanks your very much for this helpful thread. I have followed your instructions and they work perfectly. The only thing that I can't get working is the "userinit.sh". I have created the file and stored it in the correct location ( /data/local), but it does not seem to auto...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom