Recent content by happyfeet111

  1. H

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Thanks so much for the quick reply! If I am able to find an original XBOX360 HDD to transfer the new data over rather than one of those WD hard drives, would the process be easier? For example, if I bought a 120GB XBOX drive then gave it to them without doing anything else, even if the recovery...
  2. H

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    @InsaneNutter Hello, first off like others here I want to say that your work in keeping this thread up to date and helping others is much appreciated. I'm not sure where to post my problem, but it is slightly different but still related to making a new drive work on the 360. I have an original...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom