Recent content by Hayden

  1. H

    looking for a video Editor...

    Hi there, I want to make some YOU TUBE supported videos... And looking for handy and best application... Any suggestions, which is the best tool for this purpose???
  2. H

    How Do I Make A Free Website Where I Can Let People Download Things??

    yes, I've built my site also.... and now hosting it from 000Webhosts for free... and registered a domain at co.cc for downloads I use Megaupload free disk space... Its just good... and work pretty fine.. But to provide more comfort to the site visitors you must purchase a hosting plan...
  3. H

    hello every one...

    Hi there, I'm new to your site... My hobbies are reading, swimming, listening music and surfing internet. Hope I'll find some good friends here...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom