Recent content by JackX360

  1. JackX360

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    I decided not to experiment and bought a disc from the list of supported WD3200BEKT-75PVMT0 with the Wdidle3 I set the parking for 300 seconds, and successfully flashed it according to the instructions from the header. Everything worked great, thank you for the tutorial. I have a question, any...
  2. JackX360

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hello There, I want to ask about this model (WD2500LPCX 250 GB manufactured 23 June 2014), it is supported for firmware and further work, there is only a 500 GB version in the topic header, or is it better to take a proven one WD3200BEKT? I would be grateful for your help.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom