Recent content by JcCoppel

  1. J

    Completed: ESPN and EPIX APP FOR THE NXE HOLIDAY 2011

    Wow thank you so much really ! ..
  2. J

    ESPN & EPIX Apps Download for Xbox 360 Metro Dashboard

    thx so much!! really really thank you
  3. J

    Completed: ESPN and EPIX APP FOR THE NXE HOLIDAY 2011

    I did that too .. no fix! .. plz someone upload it, =( .. . . . . PM me will give MSP. for the 2 apps.
  4. J

    Completed: ESPN and EPIX APP FOR THE NXE HOLIDAY 2011

    Please can someone please post the ESPN app something was wrong when i was trying downloading for the New Xbox Experience and everytime I try downloading there's an error on both app's ESPN and EPIX can someone post it where can I download it ?.. so I can transfer via USB plz ! :'(
  5. J

    Completed: ESPN app

    Help Can someone please tell me how to do this, how do i get the file from the computer to the Xbox?? ...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom