Recent content by Joelin

  1. J

    NDS Mystery Gift Tool - Inject Pokemon GEN 3 Wondercards and Events

    Thaaank you so much! I will try it this week. (L)
  2. J

    NDS Mystery Gift Tool - Inject Pokemon GEN 3 Wondercards and Events

    Ah okey, I understand now thank you! I have a friend who has Pokémon Ruby. Maybe we could try to use that tool into the game. In addition, you attached a file into the reply: If I find the ruby/shappire game, what tool I would need to use to get the eon ticket? The Mistery Gift Tool I used into...
  3. J

    NDS Mystery Gift Tool - Inject Pokemon GEN 3 Wondercards and Events

    First of all I want to thank this community for offering the possibility of obtaining the events for free in the original cartridges. Mine is a Spanish cartridge, and I have already collected all the pokemon from three of the four events. Strangely, the Eon ticket does not appear on the list...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom