Recent content by JokerFCBP

  1. J

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Thanks for reply. I've got one more question. Can I delete PROUPDATE and CIPL_Flasher folders from my PSP? Do I need only FastRecovery folder (after I made PROUPDATE of course)?
  2. J

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Hello, I've just bought new PSP Street E1004 v6.60 and found your guide. It's great! But I want to make permanent install of custom firmware. My motherboard model is TA-096 (screen). Can I do this?

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom