Recent content by k0pp0

  1. K

    Xbox 360 Marketplace Will Close In July 2024

    It would seem that I have asked this question before and @InsaneNutter answered it!
  2. K

    Xbox 360 Marketplace Will Close In July 2024

    so... I'm still confused about the legality and console/account banning that might occur here. Let's say I use Digiex to download copies of games that I own and have purchased in the past on the 360, then copy them to a usb and boot them up - will the licensing pick up that it's 'mine' without...
  3. K

    Being Tru

    I've been on and off this site for years - just never signed up (at least I haven't checked if I did). Just started browsing again trying to find out if I'll get banned for re-injecting old delisted games and DLC that I have purchased. I reckon the first time I found this site would have been...
  4. K

    How To Inject Xbox 360 Content Using Usb Xtaf v45

    I know this must have been answered before - but I want my delisted games back.. so 2 questions: 1. Will this get me banned (I want my Smash TV back!) 2. Is there an easy way of finding out which Guitar song packs I purchased in the past to try and get them back again???? THanks for any help...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom