Recent content by kalirob2k6

  1. K

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Success! Thank you for the help, my hero lol. I take it I still have to add the extra partition for the old Xbox games? I'm not sure with HDDHackr 1.40
  2. K

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Thanks that explains all the issues. I feel pretty dumb not figuring that out or even trying that sooner lol. I'll give it a shot in the morning on my older laptop and report back. Wish me luck
  3. K

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Oh that makes a lot more sense now any suggestions on a cord to buy that would allow this?
  4. K

    hello

    hi I'm new here myself. Hoping to figure out what I'm goofing up on my Xbox HDD upgrade.
  5. K

    Hello all

    I found my way here in hopes of figuring out how to mod a HDD to upgrade my 360 Elite. hello ^o)
  6. K

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hi I'm a newb at this and I hate having to ask this but I followed all the steps twice after the first didn't make the drive viewable and I still can't seem to get the Hex Workshop entry to save on my WDC WD50 00BPVX-00JC3TO. Instead, all it lists is "Invalid Partition Table.Error loading...
  7. K

    [Xbox 360] How to Flash Your HDDSS.bin in Windows

    Hi I'm a newb at this and I hate having to ask this but I followed all the steps twice after the first didn't make the drive viewable and I still can't seem to get the Hex Workshop entry to save on my WDC WD50 00BPVX-00JC3TO. Instead, all it lists is "Invalid Partition Table.Error loading...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom