Recent content by Kamar

  1. K

    Stream Xbox 360 games over a network (SMB) to an Jtag / RGH360 running Freestyle Dash

    Ok Thanks for the help InsaneNutter I got it working I had to for some reason I had to set another user to get it to work I have my main 1 as Justin ( this account is administrator and has a password) and if I put the settings into xbox nothing , yet I set another up as kitkat ( standard user...
  2. K

    Stream Xbox 360 games over a network (SMB) to an Jtag / RGH360 running Freestyle Dash

    Ok Thanks InsaneNutter I have followed tut but I'm having problems I have set my sharing up my computer name is FAST but when I set it up the folder path always includes \\FAST\Users\USER\Desktop\360 so how do I go about getting rid of the file structure like that? I see you have...
  3. K

    Stream Xbox 360 games over a network (SMB) to an Jtag / RGH360 running Freestyle Dash

    Hi InsaneNutter could you please fix up this section "Here ensure all your settings are the same as mine in the screenshot below, and click "Save Changes". As there is no screenshot to check. Also I'm running windows 7 and when I click start I have to type Network for that section to appear is...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom