Recent content by Kitsune1991

  1. K

    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 Title Update 24 Download [Media ID 30775D59]

    You're Welcome and thanks for pointing out earlier how I can share TU's like this one to my boomer self.
  2. K

    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 Title Update 24 Download [Media ID 30775D59]

    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update: 24 Title ID: 415608CB Media ID: 30775D59 Download: Download Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 Title Update 24 [Media ID 30775D59] How to Install: This title update goes in Content\0000000000000000\415608CB\000B0000, where the Xbox 360 keeps...
  3. K

    Trying to upload the MW3 #24 update but site says it's too large and I'd really like to share it

    Hi. Like the title says I got MW3 #24 update and I'd like to share it so that others can get the latest update for the game but the site says file size is too large no matter how I compress it. Is there a way I can pass it to a moderator or admin so that I can share this update?
  4. K

    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Xbox 360 Title Update 1 Download [Media ID 6F937ECB]

    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Title Update: 1 Title ID: 4541094D Media ID: 6F937ECB Download: Download Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Xbox 360 Title Update 1 [Media ID 6F937ECB] How to Install: This title update goes in Content\0000000000000000\4541094D\000B0000, where the Xbox...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom