Recent content by kronwhon

  1. K

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Worked great! Thank you! One little hitch. When I tried running Xplorer 360, I got an error message. It said my OS was missing MSVCR71.dll . Quick fix by downloading it from another forum. I won't list it here, but keep in mind NEVER download dll files from a source that is not completely...
  2. K

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Quantum, manufacture date is not the problem, I just finished that section with WD2500BEVT with manufacture date 22 jan 2010 I'm just getting ready to take apart the orig drive. Just finished moving all my game saves to USB drive.
  3. K

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hey guys, awesom tutorial Insane, thank you! I will be trying this next week, but don't like wasting hard drive space. When finished, I would like to use the orig 20Gb drive as an external USB drive. Anybody come across a bin file used for "undo-ing" the SS sector on the original drive, to be...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom