Recent content by larkesken64

  1. L

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Okay, thanks for the clarification. I appreciate your work!
  2. L

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    @InsaneNutter thank you for the response, but from this post I was under the impression some Hitachi drives were able to work with this method. Is it just hit or miss for each drive manufacturer?
  3. L

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hello everyone, First of all, thank you InsaneNutter for continuing to be active on this thread over 10 years since you created it, it means a lot to me. I've been trying like crazy to get a Hitachi 500GB HDD to work with my Xbox 360 E, but I haven't been able to get it to show up at all. I...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom