Recent content by loplo

  1. L

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    That sounds promising. The next problem is, that I can't find any BIN for the 500GB BPVT in the archives.
  2. L

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hi everyone. I have a WD7500BPVT, that is on the supported list. The question is, what BIN file should I use for this HDD, since I can't find any 750GB file in the archives? I don't mind if I won't be able to use the whole capacity of the HDD. Thanks
  3. L

    Hi

    Hi everyone!

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom