Recent content by lunaxdiviner

  1. L

    Xbox 360 Optional Media Update Download

    Oh nevermind, I figured it all out, works perfectly:D
  2. L

    Xbox 360 Optional Media Update Download

    Okay, also, what EXCATLY do I need to copy/paste? The entire 00000002 folder or just the file in it? Cause I found out that on my hdd I have a 0040000 folder instead of the 00000002 one...
  3. L

    Xbox 360 Optional Media Update Download

    Hi, I've been searching for a few days now about this media update. So, I have a Jtagged xbox, and I was wondering if it's possible to pust this media update (the one in the download link in the first post) on a USB and connect it to my xbox and then copy it from there? Or am I supposed to do it...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom