Recent content by MarcuSeven

  1. M

    Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

    Yes it's FAT32 formatted. I already had the "SD mount failed" error. Here are the contents :)
  2. M

    Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

    Hi! I have a problem with my Wii U... Or my SD card. I followed step by step everything I found on the web to crack my console but it's always the same. I have this screen What should I do? *-)

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom