Recent content by micpli

  1. M

    Guide to Jailbreak the PS3 with a iPhone 3G/2G running PSFreedom

    Same situation. I do not have Backup Manager, that is way this JB sucks, I can not backup my BR games to my HDD in order not to change disc all the time, which is very annoying.
  2. M

    Guide to Jailbreak the PS3 with a iPhone 3G/2G running PSFreedom

    Fine, I managed to do it! Thank you :)
  3. M

    Guide to Jailbreak the PS3 with a iPhone 3G/2G running PSFreedom

    Hi, everything worked fine, till this moment: I don't know what is wrong, I tried two times and the result was the same. My devices: -iPhone 3G 3.1.2 redsn0w -PS 3 FAT 40GB 3.4.1 I hope that somebody will help :)

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom