Recent content by Mr.NightmareTM

  1. M

    Internet Explorer App Download For Xbox 360

    Just updating now, it popped up after backing out to the dashboard. I guess the process this time has been the quickest of registration out of all the beta programs, before we've waited weeks for enrollment nice to see a new smooth process is inbound.
  2. M

    Internet Explorer App Download For Xbox 360

    It appears i have not received the update yet, anyone else not got it?
  3. M

    Retiring man admits he did nothing for 14 years

    Lmao someone must've been in on it.
  4. M

    Resident Evil 6 Is Three Times Longer Than Resident Evil 5

    I like RE5 it's my favorite and may still be my favorite. I hate REORC it's awful... Resident Evil 5 is a game i play daily to kick some ass in Versus mode!
  5. M

    Resident Evil 6 Is Three Times Longer Than Resident Evil 5

    Mr.Nightmare™ has just pressed the invisible like button on your post! (Y)
  6. M

    Request: Gears Of War 3 Multiplayer Beta Title Update

    I know it won't work... I still need the 507mb title update for something else.
  7. M

    Request: Gears Of War 3 Multiplayer Beta Title Update

    Can someone upload the 507mb title update and not the actual downloader? Thanks.
  8. M

    Looking for a game recorder

    I've been wanting to do this. I think easy cap captures SD though looking for HD stuff like HD PVR i'm not really interested in one of those fat things though. I might get a pci-express card for my PC or laptop which has hdmi input so i can grab footage from my Xbox but of course, it's still...
  9. M

    Xbox Spring 2012 Beta

    I think this is the one for the Kinect integration changes. "Light UI" coming Spring 2012.
  10. M

    Xbox beta released get it now!!!

    There was no reward this time? LOL
  11. M

    Windows 8 Download

    Just so you all know. The Windows 8 Beta has been compiled. Will be distributed around CES 2012 apparently should follow the same steps as Windows Developer Preview.
  12. M

    Windows 8 Download

    I'll try, usually, there's always someone to post it before me ;) Beta is expected to be compiled late this week and distributed at CES 2012 JAN/FEB 2012. Beta will contain many more features and will be closer to the final release.
  13. M

    Windows 8 Download

    The latest official pre-release copy is Milestone 3 build 8102 (Windows Developer Preview) We are currently at 818X which is a pretty big leap in development. The Windows 8 Beta might be compiled next week.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom