Recent content by MrFunkyRight

  1. MrFunkyRight

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    any ideas as to how to make it work again?
  2. MrFunkyRight

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and for some reason I put the hard drive that comes with it(250gb) in the pc and formatted it. I've tried countless times to flash it to normal. booted into the specific places and everything couldn't get it going. Any suggestions?

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom