Recent content by natemoen

  1. N

    Xbox 360 Partition 2 Download (Xbox 1 Emulator)

    hmmm, figured it out. My SATA ports must have been turned off in the BIOS when I redid my computer...... Good to go now! Thanks!
  2. N

    Xbox 360 Partition 2 Download (Xbox 1 Emulator)

    Did a reformat on the drive in the 360, still not showing up in xplorer360. Currently I have it in a external hdd case and it still is not showing up in xplorer360!
  3. N

    Xbox 360 Partition 2 Download (Xbox 1 Emulator)

    Will give it a try tonight when I get home from work.
  4. N

    Gun Accidents Compilation 2011

    Some very special people there!
  5. N

    ISO2GOD 1.3.5 Download - Converts Xbox / Xbox 360 ISO's to Games on Demand containers

    This will be awesome once I get my hdd working right! Thanks!
  6. N

    New 3D update coming to xbox 360 in coming weeks

    Yup, it is like your body thinks you are actually doing something and it just screws with your equilibrium!
  7. N

    Xbox 360 Partition 2 Download (Xbox 1 Emulator)

    I had actually done the format on the xbox right when I got it, before trying to restore the partition. It formatted fine.
  8. N

    How do you securly erase your hard drive?

    If I am just tossing the hard drive I just literally destroy them.
  9. N

    New 3D update coming to xbox 360 in coming weeks

    I tried the 3d gaming before and as others have said, it sort of makes me feel sick after awhile...not cool.
  10. N

    Xbox 360 Partition 2 Download (Xbox 1 Emulator)

    Running as admin doesn't make a difference, it just takes longer for it to give me the same error message. Should the xbox drive show up in my computer, or will windows now recognize it there?
  11. N

    Xbox 360 Partition 2 Download (Xbox 1 Emulator)

    Ok so I had purchased a unofficial xbox 360 hard drive and it does not have the backwards compatibility, but does work with the xbox. I am trying to get the partition 2 here copied on there so that I can play the original xbox games. When I have the HDD hooked up to my computer and I run...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom