Recent content by pbeezy

  1. P

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    thanks for everything Thanks for all the help. The 160GB drive with the 120 firmware workd great.
  2. P

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Will a 160GB drive work? Sorry if this has been asked, but will a 160GB HDD work? I read on the first post that it now works with the WD Scorpio Black Series BEKT, I have a WD1600BEKT and a WD1600BEVT both 160gb Thanks
  3. P

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Think its the drive I think it's the drive, I have a bunch of them where I work so I'll try some of the other ones 2morro if not order a new 1 for "stock" lol. I was thinking it was because of the XBOX I have, it's the older white one with the HDMI in the back but it was reading the drive so I...
  4. P

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    It's the same 250gb drive from tutorial, I'm at work atm so I'll try to format it when I get home thanks for reply
  5. P

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hard drive crashes Thanks for writing this tutorial it's great. I was able to get the drive to show up in the 360 however my system keeps crashing, and takes awhile to boot to the dashboard like my system is having trouble reading the drive. I'm using an older white XBOX does that have...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom