Recent content by R3V3RS3

  1. R

    Habbo Hotel Old Screenshots

    Yes, I think in 2010 Habbo decided to merge every English speaking hotels in one. Also, few days ago, they fired a lot of staff members of every hotel and now there is a new automatic moderation system. If you take a look, don't be scared, everything has changed a lot haha :P
  2. R

    Habbo Hotel Old Screenshots

    Nice screenshots! I still play Habbo in the spanish community (habbo.es) Thanks for sharing your pics, I'd like to see more like these!

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom