Recent content by RaptorHunter

  1. R

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    I found a third computer and it worked like a charm. The guide should mention the fact that if you BIOS doesn't give you the option to change AHCI to IDE then it probably won't work...
  2. R

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    I'm trying to hack my new 320 GB WD3200BEVT Drive When I try I get this error that: the "LBA size in unsupported" even though the .bin lba matches the drive lba I tried to go ahead anyway and it failed. See Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/xYVEu.jpg Now when I try again I get the "Reading...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom