Recent content by Reptyl

  1. R

    Install Wii U Games, DLC and Updates using Wii U WUP Installer Y Mod

    It is the latest update from wii u usb helper and game and update is installed to the USB of the WII u
  2. R

    Install Wii U Games, DLC and Updates using Wii U WUP Installer Y Mod

    I have coldboot haxchi How come when I install the update for say Mario Maker that I still get prompted with "Preparing update" and have to launch the game. Is the game patched or not? I can see the update data on the USB drive though.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom