Recent content by roland04

  1. R

    Easily update your Jtagged Xbox 360 to Kernel / Dashboard 12611 with FbBuild 0.11

    Hello It's worked. I flashed the old xbr and the box started normaly. And i found and another way to update in my language and now work new dash version. Thx Roland
  2. R

    Easily update your Jtagged Xbox 360 to Kernel / Dashboard 12611 with FbBuild 0.11

    Hello I followed the tutorial. Used my original nand (i saved via lpt 2010.03.02). When I boot up the 360 it does nothing, the controller cant connect, cant start via eject buttom, no any red led. I used this guid to jtag hack: http://www.xboxklub.hu/az_xbreboot_installalasa and work correctly...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom