Recent content by Ronald Ruiz

  1. R

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    I cant use the Xbox Support, Im from Peru and I buy the Xbox 1 year ago. Maybe Hex editing?? how can I restore the partitions? maybe someone can share some links U__U, I have the original Xbox 250GB HDD from the MW2 edition, and I was hoping solve this with my transfer cable, pls help . =(
  2. R

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hi, I have an original 250GB HDD from the MW2 limited edition it was working fine but then it started to run slowly so I "cleared the cache" after that the drive show as "unformatted" I try to format it but it returns to "unformatted" so I connect it to my PC via USB(transfer Cable) and format...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom