Recent content by Ruhswzx

  1. Ruhswzx

    Xbox 360 120GB Hard Drive Security Sector Download (HDDSS.BIN) (HDDSS_120GB.BIN)

    Hello and thnx for the file by the way :D I only got 1 question this file is only sector 16 to 22 or is the complete 120GB HDDSS.BIN file??
  2. Ruhswzx

    [Xbox 360] How to Flash Your HDDSS.bin in Windows

    Need Help Hello Harcroft , I got a toshiba disk (profit from a damage laptop) that is 120GB and I want to replace that disk with the one that my xbox 360 FAT got from factory a 20GB Samsung. I try hddhackr method firts and did not work and now i gonna try yours. The question is should I use...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom