Recent content by S0cal

  1. S

    Xbox 360 Kinect Dashboard Update 2.0.12416.0 With Avatars Download

    Ok I am accepted for the Xbox Live Beta Program Can I apply InsaneNutter's Upload and still get on LIVE?? and can you post a video of you on LIVE now with the new Dashboard?
  2. S

    Xbox LIVE Update Preview Program

    Can I have a screenshot please Proof of some short?? I not saying I dont trust yay..... :)
  3. S

    Xbox LIVE Update Preview Program

    So can you get on LIVE with InsaneNutters upload??? after signing up for the preview and being accepted??

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom