Recent content by savedbyhim01

  1. S

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    I ended up using my PC to flash it and it worked! Thanks!
  2. S

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Thanks for this tutorial. I have Windows 8 and a WD Scorpio Blue 250GB BEVT hard drive. I have already created the USB disc with the necessary files on it. But I have a couple of questions before flashing my hard drive. 1. Can I use a USB to Sata cable for hooking my hard drive up to the...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom