Recent content by seislund

  1. S

    Does anyone know where to find Dying Light Demo for PC?

    Thank you for this information. I'll continue my search for the files, but I'll keep an eye out for the Steam emulators, like you suggested.
  2. S

    Does anyone know where to find Dying Light Demo for PC?

    Hello everyone, My name is seislund, and I have been scouring the internet for days trying to find a copy of the Dying Light Demo for PC. Thus far, I haven't been able to find it, since it has been removed from Steam and I have found no other sites that have the files. I even emailed Techland...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom