Recent content by Shaunyowns

  1. S

    Hey guys :)

    Pleasure to meet you all I've actually been on this site for a while but have forgotten to register ^^. The first piece of content I downloaded off this site was 'PES 2010 Internal Test Beta' :D. I've now posted thumbnails in the thread 'Memory Units used for Manufacturing mode' as I've...
  2. S

    Xbox 360 memory units used to trigger manufacturing mode on the Xbox 360

    There is a way to get it fully functioning actually and I found it by luck - Seems to have been found by users already I'll see if I can replicate it and i'll take pics for you guys EDIT : Got it working again guys! :D

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom