Recent content by SilverSeraphim

  1. SilverSeraphim

    Red Alert 3 BETA v1.4 Proper Menu Unlocker [Unlocks Skirmish and LAN Play]

    I've been able to get LAN working in 1.2 with the workaround, but with the 1.4 patch + unlocker I get a crash every time I click Network. I've tried it with unaltered 1.0 1.2 and 1.3 folders as well as with the 1.2 unlocker applied. Neither allowed me to play LAN in 1.4. *-) Not sure what...
  2. SilverSeraphim

    Red Alert 3 BETA [Download, Keys and Information]

    Thanks man. This will help my efforts. :D Also, has anyone had any luck getting Network play to work, or only skirmish?
  3. SilverSeraphim

    Contest for Red Alert 3 and Warhammer Online Beta CD-Keys.

    Mad props to Yuri and d_r for winning the games that actually take skill! :P
  4. SilverSeraphim

    Red Alert 3 BETA [Download, Keys and Information]

    Hey guys, I followed all the instructions posted so far and here are my results after installing the beta using same key as maennj (GAPP...) and setting up the fake authentication server. -Using no emulation software results in "no disk inserted" error -Using Daemon Tools or Daemon Tools Pro I...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom