Recent content by SixthGenie

  1. S

    Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

    Well, finally I got it working. Turns out that my Asus router's Vulnerability Protection kicks in if it is active. I'll look through the web to see if there is a way I can host this locally on a computer in the local network.
  2. S

    Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

    Still only get the cancel/reload of the video page. No crashes though. Must have tried several hundred times, including trying to fill the browser cache, restarting console etc. Well well, must be really unlucky then. I'll give it a try again later on, thanks for taking time to answer. Cheers.
  3. S

    Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

    So, discovered this to see if it was possible to create my own software and was thrilled to see it is possible. But when I visit wiiu.insanenutter.com I'm presented with what looks like a video loading screen, then get error 112-2600. The exploit surely does not lauch. My system is 5.5.1E. Do...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom