Recent content by sledgebeast

  1. sledgebeast

    Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

    Need to ask someone in the "know", so I don't Brick my WIIU. I went ahead and bought Brain Age and did the Initial Haxchi and WUPIGX2'd The HomeBrew Launcher Icon. And really don't Intend to ever CBHC... So at this stage its working, albiet I think the "Haxchi icon & The HomeBrew Launcher Icon"...
  2. sledgebeast

    Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

    Is there a utility(or link 2 a Tutorial) available either in homebrew or something else that would allow me to move my Roms folder over to this USB Drive I have plugged into the back of the WiiU? The emulators seem to indicate I could select the USB but I have yet to figure out a way to get the...
  3. sledgebeast

    Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

    What I was wanting to do this for is to be able to run the emulators. So am I to understand that cant be done without those steps you are warning against doing? Like snes9x GX. I only got interested in doing this whole thing when I heard I could likely dump my old school collection of fceu &...
  4. sledgebeast

    Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

    Also to answer the last part of your inquiry regarding the DNS numbers... There are three in the list. The DNS-U and the LA. Do not seem to work anymore. The third one. The Netherlands one is the only one that I could get to work for me at least. 081.004.127.020 & 000.000.000.000 Is what I...
  5. sledgebeast

    Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

    Ok. Yea I did not go thru the Mocha part. Just the first few steps on theirs. Just enough to get Homebrew to show then I quit. So I guess that means I am still stock if I reboot? As far as yours, I just wanted to confirm whats in your starter zip file is the only files I need on the SD for...
  6. sledgebeast

    Easy Nintendo Wii U Homebrew Channel Hack Guide [5.3.2, 5.4, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4]

    I may be a Big Stupid Head. But I really wanted this to work and have been reading everything I can for weeks... But I have to ask because your method did not work for me. When I enter wiiu.insanenutter.com I Just get the Browser start to Load with a blank page & blue line only about 1 inch...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom